• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free glass door fermenting/wine fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sstacey

Reaction score
I have a Dome glass door wine fridge that I have been using to ferment in but no longer need. It cools well down to lager temps. The internal programable thermostat throws an error message but I control temp using an external controller as most people do with regular fridges. Some minor cracks in the lining at the back of fridge as shown in pic. Also holds 65 bottles wine. Due to thermostat and minor lining cracks this will be a give away if anyone wants it. Located in Castle Hill NSW. Of course pickup only.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1469844125.526900.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1469844153.475546.jpg

Internal dimensions are 40cm wide and 43.8 deep, plus another internal 3.5cm deep with door closed because the door frame is quite thick and glass sits towards the front of it. Total internal depth about 47cm. I can measure external dimensions tomorrow.

External dimensions 50cm wide x 55 cm deep x 141 cm high.

Thanks for interest - is no longer available.

Latest posts

Back