• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Dead Fridge... Good Hot Box!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocko

Oh Dear..
Reaction score
I know it may not be of interest to anyone but thought I would offer it up before it makes its way to the tip!

It is about 500L and I always used it for my 60L fermenter with heat belts etc.... also kept temps down in summer with frozen bottles.

If anyone is keen, it is pick up only! PM me...

in the last 18 months it has never missed a beat :D

Inside_60.jpg

I'd recommend a dead fridge to anyone, I've made prize winners in a fridge, especially in the summer where you can even do lagers. Once you get the hang of swapping frozen bottles then you can easily control the temperature to within half a degree. In fact my fridgemate in my new fermenting fridge doesn't do as trustworthy a job IMHO.

Grab it guys.

Well if anyone is interested, I also have one on offer, it's been sitting outside with the door off since I 'broke' it, and is/was going to out out with the next council-trash-pickup.
It's a 260L and just fits 2x 30L fermenters in it (was an ideal size until I broke it).

Back