• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free cascade rhizomes - Melbourne (East)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mofox1

Wubba lubba dub dub!
Reaction score
I'm tidying up my hop mounds, got some errant cascade 'zomes that wanted to make a break for it.

Melbourne outer east. Free, but also accept beer donations :D

1464399561416.jpg

Pickup only. Would prefer collection this weekend.

There may be Chinook on the cards too.

May be able to pick up any leftovers mid to late next week if that'd be suitable?

Thanks again buddy, much appreciated. There's a dirty nappy on your front lawn as a token of my appreciation
Can't get that Rye ipa out of my head either, delicious!

Ferg said:
Thanks again buddy, much appreciated. There's a dirty nappy on your front lawn as a token of my appreciation
Can't get that Rye ipa out of my head either, delicious!
Well that got weird. Also (very) happy to see you were joking... :unsure:

Glad you liked it - the Rye IPA is for the vic swap guys... either the swap beer or I'll just bring the keg on the day. Lucky buggers! :ph34r: :lol:

Haha. Yeah lucky alright. I might be hounding you for a recipe soon!

Yob said:
Is that the cascade from me?
Chinook yes, cascade no. Got the cascade from a use called benny.

Actually got chinook from him too, but they didn't take off, I think I left them too long before planting. Yobs zomes to the rescue...

thefrothologist said:
Hi, can try and organise someone to collect tomorrow with some beers for the generosity?
Apologies for the tardy reply... was brewing yesterday. Fun times ensued. Many brews... only minimal fukups this time.

I think all are spoken for, pending pickup.

Back