• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin T

Reaction score
I have an assortment of longnecks and stubbies to give away in Abbotsford, Victoria (next to Richmond) They are currently sitting on my bottle tree which is up for grabs as well.

You can have them if you are able to pick them up. Don't have a car to drop them off

I have an assortment of longnecks and stubbies to give away in Abbotsford, Victoria (next to Richmond) They are currently sitting on my bottle tree which is up for grabs as well.

Hi Justin,

I live in Melbourne and could pretty easily pick up the bottles if they are still up for grabs - just getting into homebrewing and slowly amassing a collection. This coming Sunday will be my first bottling day :0)

Let me know if they are still up for grabs and we can try to work something out.

Cheers,

Brendo

These are all still available if anyone wants them

G'day Justin

i would be interested in the bottles and tree is they are still avaiable,

i live out in box hill and could collect when ever suit you, in the eveing or over the weekend.

i'm starting to collect all the equipment at the moment, so i can start my first brew.

cheers mate

Latest posts

Back