Free bottles! VIC (Caulfield)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugglz

Reaction score
If anyone is interested I have a heap of glass bottles boxed up, bottles range from 330ml to 750ml and in between, have approximately 100, each bottle is different as they have been collected over the last few years. Would make a great addition to a collection or to brew in as most of them are very think and a few have swing tops.
Moving house and handing the keys back tomorrow so they have to go today I'll be leaving them in two boxes on the naturestrip tonight so come by and grab them if you're interested, all bottles are clean inside.
Located in Caulfield, address is 1041 Glen Huntly road.

Some pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

I admire you're sacrifice! I've got a similar collection under my house. Thought it would be great to line my future shed with an array of the different craft beers I'd tried. Turns out my backyard isn't big enough for the necessary shed. But...can't...stop...rinsing...and...collecting...them.

Camo6 said:
I admire you're sacrifice! I've got a similar collection under my house. Thought it would be great to line my future shed with an array of the different craft beers I'd tried. Turns out my backyard isn't big enough for the necessary shed. But...can't...stop...rinsing...and...collecting...them.
Haha I know right, I would keep them but theres just no space at the new place for them

Latest posts

Back