• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free 750ml Bottles - (capalaba Brisbane)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_HOME_BREW_WALLACE_

Professional Drunken Yahoo!
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just letting you know I have some 750ml bottles to giveaway to a good home. Approx 5 Milk crates full, enough for a couple of batches. Pickup in Capalaba.

Pm me if your interested. First in best dressed.

No time wasters please.

Cheers,

_wallace_

I'm gonna bump these again. I have had some interest. But due to work, blah, blah...... I haven't had a suitable time to be home for pickup. I have the next week off work so if anyone wants to arrange a time PM me and come and get them. I'll even throw in these and give you the twist tops to suit.

I'm gonna give this 1 LAST BUMP!! AHB user Never showed up or gave any correspondance. The tallies are here for anyone who wants them aswell as the SED-EX caps. PM me please before Sunday as Monday is recyclebin day and the lot will go.

Cheers!

Edit: He rang and said he will pick them up but never showed up........... Heard nothing after that.......

Would love to take them but my wife is due to give birth any day now. I don't think she'll appreciate me heading to capalaba on the weekend.. Typical timing.

Hey mate,

If they aren't already gone then I would be able to swing past over the weekend and pick them up. I live near Mt Gravatt.
I will show up. Even found a top bloke on here that offered me a free capper :)

PM sent. Just let me know.

Bottles and caps gone! Thanks New 2 Brew for actually showing up and taking them ;) Consider this thread closed!

Mt Gravatt eh... I'm in Moorooka!
Are there any local meets?

Back