Forum needs to be active so let's talk political.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapnClunks

Reaction score
I'm glad personally that scomo is ousted, I don't care about LGBT or climate change but I want ICAC. I am traditionally a conservative but when you have either a ex corrupt potato copper or a pentacostal cultist ima vote greens. I'm happy that that fat **** Palmer failed again after spending apparently 100 m on advertising let Australia once more be known for its integrity let us become a part of the top 5 least corrupt countries henceforce.

A federal ICAC is an amazing idea, they stop so much corruption at the state level. It has been so long I can't even remember the last time a nsw state leader kept saying I can't remember to every question they were asked, I'm pretty sure she answered that even when they asked her what her name was and where she was and what day of the week it was.

Even more needed in the UK. Fat chance of that happening with the current bunch of goons though. Congratulations on ousting your lot.

Certainly moving in the right direction. 1/3 Liberal, 1/3 Labor, 1/3 anybody else. Hopefully we'll see more minority gov's where the f***ers have to work together.

Love seeing ScMo get well and truly rogered by the democracy sausage. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Be nice if the people of New England would also punt the beetrooter. I grew up in the country, and the nationals haven't done anything to benefit the people of rural Australia for about 30 years.

Shame that sky/fox is becoming increasingly more like the American version here, with a bunch of (largely) over-weight, middle aged, white men spitting bile as they become increasingly irrelevant and can't handle that someone who doesn't have a todger, isn't white and didn't go to a flash private school has an opinion and a voice that is worth just as much as theirs.

Murry/Bolt/Credlin et al - I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

I know it shouldn't be a personality contest but i cant stand that albasleezy, prefer if the libs stayed in power. Not surprised that the obese millionaire didn't get in, when i look at him i just see greed.

I know it shouldn't be a personality contest but i cant stand that albasleezy, prefer if the libs stayed in power. Not surprised that the obese millionaire didn't get in, when i look at him i just see greed.
Albanese is unproven, scomo and Dutton are both asshats. Why don't you like Albanese? I'm a bit unsure myself. I don't think him being the next pm was a knee jerk reaction from Australia, I just think we are sick of both parties nonsense; alot voted indepents/minor parties wanting more tegrity from the leadership.

The smirking fossil fuel humping happy clapper is no more.
The hatched faced ex-fish flipping moron looks like loosing her seat to the Greens.
The Trump-esque bloat lord failed to win a seat.

My faith in humanity partially restored.

And Sky? Well, colour me fuken suprised..

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...y-news-commentators-urge-party-to-shift-right
Quote from sky "Please Peter Dutton take over", can you imagine how bad it would be if Peter Dutton becomes pm one day this is my true fear, it would be much worse than Morrison and Howard combined

It's a shame Craig kelly got involved with UAP he has called out the climate change hoax and along with Malcolm roberts of one nation have the documentation to prove the government has altered the figures to suit their agenda.
Unfortunately there were to many greens elected and along with this week's meeting of the WHO and their plans to take control over pandemic laws we have no one to veto on our behalf so we are really going to suffer. Just follow the money and all the scams it leads to. In 12 months time you won't find any one admitt they voted for them.

Yeah...anthropomorphic climate change, pffft... What a load of bullshit...

In other ironic news, the 'snowflakery' on display by the butt-hurt right leaning media is hilarious. What a bunch of ******* crybabies.

Craig Kelly and Malcolm Roberts are both conspiracy theory sprouting idiots, who wouldn't even understand the first thing about rigorous scientific method. They also fit my comments above with respect to ageing middle aged white men. Roberts showed how big an idiot he is when he tried to argue with Brain Cox on the tele a few years back. Kelly shows us every time he opens his big mouth.

They all claim to have evidence, but they never seem to produce it (or if they do, it's some facebook piece of shit that hasn't been peer reviewed or something lifted directly from some dubious website).

I love how all the climate (and other) scientists around the world are apparently in cahoots with one another, cooking up a bunch of fanciful scare campaigns to keep all of us in line/distracted, so we aren't wise to the bigger conspiracy that is afoot (although, still not sure what that conspiracy actually is). Hopefully Craig and Malcolm will enlighten us soon.

Maybe I should invest in tinfoil shares.

let's not talk about politics.
the forum needs to be about brewing, not politics.
i hope admin ban any further political posts, i've seen it almost destroy a couple of previously happy forums over the past few years.

let's not talk about politics.
the forum needs to be about brewing, not politics.
i hope admin ban any further political posts, i've seen it almost destroy a couple of previously happy forums over the past few years.

Agreed. Beer transcends this gutter talk. Stick to Facebook if you wanna shit post.

1653288175245.png

They also fit my comments above with respect to ageing middle aged white men.
... overweight and who turn red in the face and start spluttering if you suggest anything slightly "non establishment".
Don't know if you use the word over there, but here they're known as "gammon". You've got more chance of converting a JW than you have of having a reasoned discussion with that sort.

Back