• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale Rambo Burner & Disconnects

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukec

Reaction score
1x Rambo Burner from Austcrown in Mitcham Vic RH31Lt, $50

5x Female disconnects Stainless
2x Male disconnects $50 for the lot.

All items pick up MtEvelyn Vic

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

I might have the rambo. How old is the med pressure reg? Is it med pressure line also?

Any chance of sending the disconnects? I'm tempted to snap up those bad boys!

Jace said:
Any chance of sending the disconnects? I'm tempted to snap up those bad boys!
I work in cbd Jace, you can pick up from me there if you like. Otherwise yeah, can post at you costs.

Ill take the burner buddy. So pickup is mtevelyn or the city? Im in ringwood and dont work in the city anymore. I assume your not a melbourne brewer member by any chance? I could get it from u at a meeting then lol

citymorgue2 said:
Ill take the burner buddy. So pickup is mtevelyn or the city? Im in ringwood and dont work in the city anymore. I assume your not a melbourne brewer member by any chance? I could get it from u at a meeting then lol
I can drop off for you if you like. I go through Ringwood pretty much every day. Except tomorrow which is a RDO.

lukec said:
I can drop off for you if you like. I go through Ringwood pretty much every day. Except tomorrow which is a RDO.
construction huh? Sweet as. Ill make sure ive got a bottle or 2 for your efforts. Ill pm u my details.

citymorgue2 said:
construction huh? Sweet as. Ill make sure ive got a bottle or 2 for your efforts. Ill pm u my details.
Plumber and yes. Gotta love an RDO

lukec said:
I work in cbd Jace, you can pick up from me there if you like. Otherwise yeah, can post at you costs.
Sorry I missed your reply mate!
I would be happy to grab them off you, I actually work at Essendon Airport so it might be easier to just post them.

Latest posts

Back