• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale (melbourne): Joe White Traditional Ale Malt 25kg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muscovy_333

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a 25kg sac of Joe White Traditional Ale malt surplus to my needs that I picked up in December last year. It is an unopened bag that has been stored cool in a sealed container.

Yours for $40 or will swap (and make up the difference) for any of the following;

Golden Promise Ale

Perle (Ale) Malt

Pilsner Malt

Rye Malt

Victory Malt
Happy enough to split it into 2 x 12.5kg lots ($20 each)

pm if interested

musc

Id be all over this if it was local, Is the pick up only the peninsula? as the $17.5 cost saving vs buying a sack new from G&G would be easily covered by my petrol costs. Where are you Musc? My Mother in law is down that way, could i swap her for it? :lol:

Edit: Required.

Is the pick up only the peninsula? as the $17.5 cost saving vs buying a sack new from G&G would be easily covered by my petrol costs.

Yep, pick up only sorry.

Probably only benefits the locals to the South of Melbourne.

If you have no luck on here bring it along to our next meeting. I'm sure someone will snap it up!

Id be all over this if it was local, Is the pick up only the peninsula? as the $17.5 cost saving vs buying a sack new from G&G would be easily covered by my petrol costs. Where are you Musc? My Mother in law is down that way, could i swap her for it? :lol:

Edit: Required.

Mother in Laws not accepted on this occassion..... I imagine a Mother in Law could be a little sour with a bitter aftertaste and slightly over carbed. I know mine would have strong head retention..To be honest I have never tried to crack one. Do you think she would go through the mill?

I'm in Mount Eliza, 45 min south of Melbourne (Right next to "Funky Town" Frankston)

Back