• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale - Chinook Rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drsmurto

Reaction score
G'day future hop farmers

I have Chinook rhizomes for sale - $10 each plus postage (local pickup in the Adelaide Hills is fine)

Postage will be express post satchel. Payment is via bank transfer (cash on pickup is good).

500g $8.00
3000g $12.00

I should be able to get 2 in a 500g satchel, any more will require the larger satchel.

I will package each rhizome in damp coir to keep moist. I WILL NOT post to WA or Tas (Quarantine requires more work than i am prepared to put in)

PM me, don't create a list here. I will announce on this thread when they are all accounted for.

Cheers
DrSmurto

p.s apologies to those who have bought POR and Goldings and would have bought a chinook. Life has been crazy in the past 3 or so weeks and I wasn't able to dig them all up at the same time.

p.p.s. still have plenty of goldings and POR rhizomes left

p.p.p.s. I use the chinook in my golden ale (rye preferred).

*BUMP*

It seems timely to point out that the rhizomes are sent via express post.

One of the reasons i do this is so that they can be tracked.

I keep all the tracking numbers so if anyone has an issue it can be resolved. It covers both the buyer and seller.

And for the record, i charge $8 for a 500g express post satchel. Those who post things regularly will notice the discrepancy in what i charge and what it costs me (I buy them in lots of 10). :icon_cheers:

Anyone in Sydney between the Blue Mountains (where I live), and North Ryde (where I work) want one of these? I'll go halves in postage with you.

are you going to the case swap in july?

if so can you put 1 chinook and 1 POR aside for me and i'll collect it on the day? if it's not to much trouble?

Cheers,

AF

Chinook and POR arrived today; now I have to learn how to grow them!
Thanks, Dr!

BUMP

Paypal is an option for those who would prefer that method of payment, PM for details.

Next time you have some Cascade ready, let me know?
We can use Boston as our "Pay Pal"

Im keen for some if anything is left. Can pickup.

Next time you have some Cascade ready, let me know?
We can use Boston as our "Pay Pal"

Cascade will hopefully be ready to split next year, i managed 1 good sized rhizome of it this year and could have divided further but wanted more growth fore more hops for me this year. I know, I'm a selfish ******* at time! :lol:

Im keen for some if anything is left. Can pickup.

PM sent mate.

PM sent,

Would love some posted if that's still cool

Postage price drop

Rather than express post for $8 for up to 2 rhizomes i have now switched to standard post meaning I can post up to 2 rhizomes for $6.

Still $10 per chinook rhizome.

Latest posts

Back