• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: All Grain Equipment - Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choppadoo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm getting rid of some surplus gear. I'm moving to a double batch system and hence some of my single batch equipment is up for grabs. All in good nick and has served me well for the last few years. Would make a good startup kit

Pickup prefered (from Clarence Park, SA). Will go to first offers by PM. If no takers for pickup, will consider posting.

P1010211.JPG
Marga mill with all accessories (crank handle, clamp, etc) plus homemade hopper (3litre) and drill attachment. Modified with extra gap settings for grain crushing. $80

P1010216.JPG
36Litre Stainless steel kettle. Bought new 4 years ago. Thick sandwich base and sturdy handles. Ideal for single batches. No tap, I siphon out. $120

P1010217.JPG
P1010214.JPG
20Litre Electric Urn/HLT. Bought new 4 years ago. Thermostat temp contol 30-100C. Sightglass, 2KW element. $100

P1010220.JPG
Slotted copper manifold and 1/2" bulkhead fitting for mashtun. Bulkhead with 1/2" ball valve, locknuts, washers etc. $20

Cheers,

Brad

And these,

Drip_tray_front.jpg
Drip_tray_back.jpg
2 X Large Stainless Steel drip trays. Dimensions 68 X 23 X 7cm. Removable inserts. One has a drainage tube at the back (as seen in 2nd pic). The other has a hole here instead. Good condition. $70 each.

Cheers,
Brad

PM sent re drip tray for one with tube.

Thanks reg,
As stated above preference will go to local pickup first. Failing any local offers, you have dibs on that drip tray.
Cheers

Bump.

Drip tray with drainage tube is sold.

Price of kettle reduced to $100
Urn reduced to $80
Bulkhead/manifold to $15
Cheers
Brad

Ooh, I'll have the urn please. Where do you live?

I'll take the other drip tray please.
PM sent.

Back