• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grain Mill NSW

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n87

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
Hi All,

It seems that I have accidentally bought a mini mill and now I need to get rid of the old one.

Was bought from Clever Brewing just over a year ago, they used it while their main mill was being delivered or something (it was a year ago).
Since then I would have put around 100-150kg through it.
http://www.cleverbrewing.com.au/brewing-equipment/grain-mill-with-hopper.html
It might actually be the one in those photos ;)

It is used, it does have signs of wear
Would suit someone doing partials or single batches, I wouldn't recommend it for someone doing double+ batches, it just takes too long in my experience.

Pic of it (left) next to my new mill (right), you can see the crank in the hopper.

IMAG0349.jpg

$60 or sack of Maris Otter
Includes:
Mill
Hopper
Crank handle
Base board

Does Not include:
Buckets/pails, Eski, milk crate, gas bottle, my new mill, pavers... really anything except what is posted above.

Pickup from southern Central Coast or Macquarie Park areas
Really dont want to post, but will consider it if there is no interest from local parties.

n87 said:
Hi All,

It seems that I have accidentally bought a mini mill and now I need to get rid of the old one.

Was bought from Clever Brewing just over a year ago, they used it while their main mill was being delivered or something (it was a year ago).
Since then I would have put around 100-150kg through it.
http://www.cleverbrewing.com.au/brewing-equipment/grain-mill-with-hopper.html
It might actually be the one in those photos ;)

It is used, it does have signs of wear
Would suit someone doing partials or single batches, I wouldn't recommend it for someone doing double+ batches, it just takes too long in my experience.

Pic of it (left) next to my new mill (right), you can see the crank in the hopper.

attachicon.gif
IMAG0349.jpg

$60 or sack of Maris Otter
Includes:
Mill
Hopper
Crank handle
Base board

Does Not include:
Buckets/pails, Eski, milk crate, gas bottle, my new mill, pavers... really anything except what is posted above.

Pickup from southern Central Coast or Macquarie Park areas
Really dont want to post, but will consider it if there is no interest from local parties.
I'll take it-v PM Sent

Sold... pending normal stuff...

Nullnvoid said:
How much for the stuff in between the pavers?
Unfortunately I wouldnt be able to release that information in case I break AHB, and possibly the internet with the sheer quantity of requests for it.

Latest posts

Back