• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FOR SALE- 2 x Camco 5500w ripple elements

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bazfletch3

Reaction score
Hi all

As a result of my own stupidity, I have 2 x brand new unopened Camco 5500w ultra low watt density ripple elements (as per the electric brewery and as used by many others on here), which I don't need. I had meant to order 3500w elements (I want to keep my brewery working under 15A for now), but somehow clicked on the wrong bloody elements.

Just looking to recoup costs, which was $30 each (aussie dollars). So if anyone is in the market for them you can save your self the $13 amazon changes for postage (assuming your in Melbourne- otherwise I'm happy to post, I'll have to check postage costs though)

I'm in East Keillor, but am usually floating around Docklands and most of the western suburbs during the day for work.

Linky is here, any question, yell out:

http://www.amazon.com/Camco-02963-Screw-In-Ripple-Element/dp/B000BPG4LI/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404985700&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=camco+3500-watt+240-volt+screw-in+ripple+type+ultra+low+watt+density+water+heater+element

Cheers

Baz

Last edited by a moderator:
hey mate do you know the input power in amps of these elements, just seeing if I can run these of my current circuit

damn....I'm out mate sorry I can't help you out my circuits are 20's
good luck moving them

I just learnt a bit about power usage though...haha

cheers mate

No probs Dooma :)

Still 2 elements up for grabs for the next electric brewery builder out there!

Cheers

Baz

Still for sale- Help me out people, the missus will crack 'em if I order the right elements now before I sell these!!

Cheers

Baz

bazfletch3 said:
I can import as a middle man?......
Only if you want to keep losing money on postage mate! But sure - I'll have 2 in a few months time, I'll pay the item cost and you pick up the rest, it's a deal.

Ahh, I should've done that. You ripped me off baz!

:lol:

Back