Fitting A Celli Tap To A Qd Faucet Assembly

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulmershe

Reaction score
I am currently sewing together a cooler bag for a 19L Cornelius keg. The lining is is complete, although I need to buy a zip and the fabric for the outside tomorrow.

A celli tap is arriving anyday from Ross, so I was wondering if anyone has connected a celli tap to a QD faucet assembly? Does it bolt straight on, is there an adaptor that is required? Or should I just get a standard tap for parties and leave the Celli on the fridge?

I am currently sewing together a cooler bag for a 19L Cornelius keg. The lining is is complete, although I need to buy a zip and the fabric for the outside tomorrow.

A celli tap is arriving anyday from Ross, so I was wondering if anyone has connected a celli tap to a QD faucet assembly? Does it bolt straight on, is there an adaptor that is required? Or should I just get a standard tap for parties and leave the Celli on the fridge?

QD as in snap lock fitting?

I think Ross is working on something for that...

There is always the option one of these:
http://craftbrewer.com.au/index.php?page=s...t&Itemid=29

my $0.02.

:)

QD as in snap lock fitting?

I think Ross is working on something for that...

There is always the option one of these:
http://craftbrewer.com.au/index.php?page=s...t&Itemid=29

my $0.02.

:)

Thanks Danbeer,
You are right, I was talking about a quick disconnect when I used the abbreviations QD.
I have cut and paste an image together to show the end result I am referring to.

Celli_tap.jpg

No you will not be able to do that,the celli has the restrictor protruding out the rear of the tap.
This is hassle with celli's re fitting to a font as well

Batz

Thanks Danbeer,
You are right, I was talking about a quick disconnect when I used the abbreviations QD.
I have cut and paste an image together to show the end result I am referring to.

View attachment 11004

It'll work, but it won't be too pretty as they'll be thead showing, i'll post a pic when I'm out of bed, & you judge for yourself.

Also, the parts & tools for making the font adaptors have arrived, so hopefully some positive news on this front shortly :)

cheers Ross

Thanks guys for the advice.
I think I will leave the celli tap for the fridge then.

Ross, would the creamer tap you sell fit on the QD Faucet assembly you sell?
If it would, this might be a better alternative.

Thanks guys for the advice.
I think I will leave the celli tap for the fridge then.

Ross, would the creamer tap you sell fit on the QD Faucet assembly you sell?
If it would, this might be a better alternative.

Hi mate,

The Celli doesn't fit unfortunately - Batz was correct, he knows my products better than me :) Serves me right for answering questions half asleep..
Any other faucet will fit fine.

cheers Ross

Thanks Ross and Batz.
That is good to know. I'll order the creamer tap and connection later in the month.

Thanks heaps.

Latest posts

Back