• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fermenters

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i might grab 2 60L fermenters, and ill pay for them on the week end, how long will it they take to get here?

those sediment reducers r a waste of time

How much would it cost to freight a 60 lt to WA , pilbara to be spot on
post code 6713

and yes sedement reducers , first thing I take off , have a few if anyone wants them

Michael/Dundoon1,

Do you still have fermenters available and at the same price ?
I bought a couple of 25 litre snap lid ones off you this time last year and I'm after a couple more again.

Beers,
Doc

Yeah Michael/Dundoon 1,
I would be interested in a couple of those fermenters if you still can get them. Maybe 2 x 30ltr and 1 x 60ltr. Let me know the prices and postage to Canberra.

Cheers
Brad :beerbang:

If those fermenters are still around I'l love a couple of 30l...

If they are still available what would be the price to ship to Sydney?

Cheers
Dave.

Doc said:
Michael/Dundoon1,

Do you still have fermenters available and at the same price ?
I bought a couple of 25 litre snap lid ones off you this time last year and I'm after a couple more again.

Beers,
Doc
[post="60072"][/post]​

I too would be interested in a couple of the snap lid 25's

Batz

I've dropped him an email as well.
Also checked his eBay ID and I see that he hasn't been selling on there this year, so I'm wondering if he is still in business.

Will let you guys know if I hear anything off-list.

Beers,
Doc

I'd be keen to grab a couple, postcode 4572

Cheers

edit:spelling

I would be interested for another 30L one, but it has been quiet from Dundoon 1. I will not hold my breath.

I've just managed to dig up Michael's (Dundoon1) email address and have sent him an email directly.
Fingers crossed he is still in business.

Beers,
Doc

Hmm so it should, the 60L drums cost me $42.00 at Silverlock, cheapest place for containers in SA

Jovial Monk

IF you cant contact him let me know via emial and i can get them for around the $40 mark plus postage

ozbrewer said:
IF you cant contact him let me know via emial and i can get them for around the $40 mark plus postage
[post="60492"][/post]​

Ozbrewer

Can you get 30l as well? If so how much to send a couple to Sydney?

Cheers
Dave

Grumpy's were recently offering a FREE fermenter if you placed an order of $100 or above.

Airgead said:
ozbrewer said:
[post="60492"][/post]​

Ozbrewer

Can you get 30l as well? If so how much to send a couple to Sydney?

Cheers
Dave
[post="60705"][/post]​

they are about 16 each, but im not to sure of postage, maybe 6-10 depending on the weight, but i cant just do single fermenters, it probably is better if you can get a group purchase as i have to go anf get them, then post.....BTW im not making any money from them, I jut have a contact with the importer

I bought another fermenter today, so I will not be needing one anymore.
Thanks.

Macr

Kinda on a tangent but what fermenters do you all use? It seems that most of you use the screw top ones?

I use the pail type.......

Latest posts

Back