Fed Square Micro Brewery Showcase

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercs Own

blabla
Reaction score
I am going to be at the micro Brewery Show Case with some books to sell and a pen to sign them if you want. Anyone coming down come and say gidday!

Looking forward to trying some beers too!!

I'm keen for some tastings and a copy of the book. See you Wednesday!!

Been looking forward to this for some time now. Can't wait! :D iI'm heading down on Thursday

I am going to be at the micro Brewery Show Case with some books to sell and a pen to sign them if you want. Anyone coming down come and say gidday!

Looking forward to trying some beers too!!
Sounds good. What's the book about? Food? Beer? Bit of both?

Cheack out the Beer Cookbook thread under the food forum and you will get an idea.
the title says enough. Beer+cookbook=win. Might have to purchase a copy on Wednesday night.

Looking forward to some good brews. Personally want to try some more of what Kooinda have to offer. I'm a big fan of their pale ale and I heard they've done a Belgian and a black IPA.

i'll be there thursday night, it's been a couple years since i'v been able to attend one, can't wait :)

I'm going on Thursday, I wouldn't mind going Wednesday also....thought I'd play it safe though :p

Back