Fcuck The Mexicans

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Re current rain event in QLD, quote from the local BOM guy:

Bureau of Meteorology senior hydrologist James Stuart said rivers were likely to remain flooded in parts of the region for days to come.

"We expect a major flood peak at St George early next week," he said this evening.

"Most of the rain is likely to come through the southeast (of the state) in the coming days and head out to sea and across the border.

"So those rainfall should settle down in the next couple of days."

:lol:

Reminds me of a severe cyclone when I lived in Maryborough in the 80s - "the cyclone has now passed into New South Wales, so is no longer a danger"

hahaha

Re current rain event in QLD, quote from the local BOM guy:

Bureau of Meteorology senior hydrologist James Stuart said rivers were likely to remain flooded in parts of the region for days to come.

"We expect a major flood peak at St George early next week," he said this evening.

"Most of the rain is likely to come through the southeast (of the state) in the coming days and head out to sea and across the border.

"So those rainfall should settle down in the next couple of days."

:lol:

Reminds me of a severe cyclone when I lived in Maryborough in the 80s - "the cyclone has now passed into New South Wales, so is no longer a danger"

hahaha
Fluctuations!

Back