Favourite And Cheapest Bottle Shops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 14810
Even with 5 kegs full of different beers, I still like a taste of a few commercial beers every now and again :)

That estrella stuff is out of balance to my palate, too thin and lacking malt character for its bitterness.
And thats just from a pissy little taster in a bottlo.
DAB is a nicer example of a lager and better value for $$$ in my HO.

By far the best bottlo range I've ever seen was at the Fremantle Doctor (in Fremantle). In Sydney, Brookvale Cellars brings in a good variety of micros; Murrays, Lord Nelson, Moo brew, etc and rare imports ala Deus

Anyone recommend a good bottle shop in Brisbane, preferably Northside. Looking for Belgium Ales in particular. Heard that there is a good shop somewhere at Tarragindi, but not sure where it is.

Cheers
Jimmy

Corner of Ekibin Rd and Ipswich Rd Annerlly is probably the bottle-o you've heard of. Not the greatest range of Belgians, but they've got a great range of aussie micro's and a really good range of imports. The icing on the cake is the mixed 4 and 6 pack deals. A mixed six pack of red oak beers for about 20 buck is a winner in my books :beer:

Back