• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

F/S - 55L Esky Mashtun (Melb)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo6

Relax? Don't worry?? It's not just an internet for
Reaction score
Hey all, did a bit of a clean up and have this 55l Willow esky MT up for grabs. I made it when planning the move to 3V but decided it wasn't shiny enough. The copper manifold is partially silver soldered so it can be broken down for cleaning. The manifold design was copied from somewhere on here but never tested and the middle pipe has not been slotted yet as I wasn't sure whether it was necessary. I did a wet pass with water and it drained well and was watertight at the time of testing. The esky itself is rather old (only ever held ice and megaswill) and the outer plastic is cracked and in need of some tape. The inside needs a quick clean with PBW.
I'm a bit of a hoarder but it seems such a waste to not be using this thing for making that most precious of fluids.

Asking price: a few longnecks of your finest. Pickup only, Mooroolbark. PM if you're interested.

20131110_104456.jpg20131110_104236.jpg20131110_104608.jpg

Sold to Brad81! Grumpypaul gets dibs if Brad81 can't come up with the asking price. ;)

Latest posts

Back