• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Everything for sale for all grain brewing - all you need is esky and f

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeeeeesus what an awesome setup! I wish I had the funds to make even a respectable offer! Emo-bay gouges hard on big value sales. Try gumtree 1st IMO

If anyone is looking at this and is unsure because it might look a little Jerry-built you should know that this is a steal.

Urn is BOSS.

Kettle is BOSS. (Mine is 36L and I wish I'd gone bigger - singles only in my brewery.)

You're not a real brewer if you don't have a march pump (anyone even remember that joke?).

I have that same burner and it is BOSS.

More fridges? BOSS.

Something to control the fridge? BOSS.

The other stuff? Yeah, you probably have some of it already. You will break it. You need spares

Someone should buy this stuff.

Thanks Bum. It looks a bit hillbilly but it's all quality parts from Reece plumbing. Copper pipe was silver soldered by a plumber. Burner was plumbed up to the regulator by a gas fitter. It's solid as.

5 bosses.

Ridiculous no one has snapped this up!

Seriously, a march pump alone is worth $150 second hand..... Innit?

Come on people.

Ok so how about we part it out? All prices are ONO. Postage is not included and will be added on to the final price. I can deliver in the upper hunter or east to Newcastle.

30L Crown Urn - $80
60L boiling pot - $20
March pump - $100 ( and silicon hoses)
Maxgas Allrounder - $100 (carry bag & metal table with grate)
Fermenting vessels - $5 each
Stirplate - $15
Other 3 temp controllers $5 each (2 x stc1000 and 1 x fridge mate - first in best dressed)
Bottle capper with approx 150 caps - $10

Glass thermometer, ph gauge, heat belt, hydrometer - $15 the lot

Yob - pay postage you can have the Grolsch stubbies I think there's about 17 or 18 or so.

I'll give it another week then Muswellbrook is having a hard rubbish collection so away it goes.

If this goes on hard rubbish I will cry.

If you get no offers for the whole lot, I will take the temperature controllers if you will post to melbourne. If nothing happens before Wednesday night (payday), I will also take the pH guage, hydrometer, etc.

Postage would make anything else prohibitive.

^^^ was going to offer on exactly the same things Manticle said. I'll take anything you're happy (or is economically viable) to post to Perth!

Rob S said:
Yob - pay postage you can have the Grolsch stubbies I think there's about 17 or 18 or so..
Shit.. I only wanted the one pictured :lol: (I dont need bottles mate)

PM Sent re March Pump

ed: is a courier an option? Might work out to be cheaper than Aus Post?? Just a thought..

I just went on the Auspost website and postage to mine will run around $40. If you're happy to box it up and send it I will take the Crown urn. PM on its way.

Still for sale...

Maxgas Allrounder - $100 (carry bag & metal table with grate)
60L boiling pot - $20
Fermenting vessels - $5 each
Bottle capper - $10

March pump - (and silicon hoses) SOLD
Stirplate - SOLD
Other 3 temp controllers - SOLD
Glass thermometer, ph gauge, heat belt, hydrometer bundle - SOLD
30L Crown Urn - SOLD

Latest posts

Back