Esb Summer Wheat Fresh Wort

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickb167

Reaction score
now that esb has all but dissapeared, does anyone know where i can get a hold of the summer wheat fresh wort kits. Got my hands on one and it was my first beer from a keg, so a large portion of it was lost trying to setup my keg system. The ones i did have were sensational. So who has them in stock in greater sydney? Penrith? ACT even. Would love to get my hands on a couple of these to fill a 50l keg. Or is all lost? Either way someone need to purchase the esb business or their receipes and carry on what was begun.

now that esb has all but dissapeared, does anyone know where i can get a hold of the summer wheat fresh wort kits. Got my hands on one and it was my first beer from a keg, so a large portion of it was lost trying to setup my keg system. The ones i did have were sensational. So who has them in stock in greater sydney? Penrith? ACT even. Would love to get my hands on a couple of these to fill a 50l keg. Or is all lost? Either way someone need to purchase the esb business or their receipes and carry on what was begun.
Contact Gerard atND Brewing. He has organised for the fresh wort kits to be produced. Perhaps they can tell you if the summer wheats will be made. Good luck!

Back