Equilibrium Hotel - Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know they won't be happy....

I know the guy they bought their liquor/pokie licence from, and the sum they paid..........It wasn't little....

Had no idea they changed name. I was there about a month ago and had a LCBA during my lunch break. It was quite dead, with about three people there in total (including myself). Might swing by again, but with the macqurire hotel only 2mins away it's probably not worth the effort.

Had no idea they changed name. I was there about a month ago and had a LCBA during my lunch break. It was quite dead, with about three people there in total (including myself). Might swing by again, but with the macqurire hotel only 2mins away it's probably not worth the effort.
I think it's time for another lunchbreak at the Macquarie. Sadly I won't be in tomorrow... next week?

I'd be up for a Macca lunch sometime next week. <teaser> I have to catch up with Sam about a little project anyway... </teaser>

Fire up a new thread next week so we don't derail this one.

Had work drinks here last night.
What was originally a great wall of imported beers on tap, is now basically VB, New, Draught, VB, New, Draught, VB, New, Draught, etc.
A few different ones thrown in like JSGA, Crackenback PA, LCPA, CPA. Barons Pale & lager.
The cost is horrendous, and these are schooner prices.
VB = $5 ish
LCPA = $7.50
CPA = $7.90.... wtf?
From what I heard, Sapporo was close to $10.

Definitely worth scrubbing off the list, with the Pumphouse and Macquarie 10min walk away.

Ha, i was reading this topic from the start and didnt notice the date and hearing everyone rave about the great selection on tap there. I went there in May for a quick beer as we stayed upstairs for the weekend. I walked in and thought i was in heaven, a wall full of taps of different beer. Then on closer inspection they had about 6 blue tongue lagers, same with tooheys just to fill the taps and the most 'different' beer was LCPA, which i went for. It was a massive dissapointment to see all those taps wasted.
Anyway, about halfway through the posts i read that someone went there after watching Borat, which made me look at the dates and i realized that the bar hasnt gotten better, its actuall gone downhill. Anyway as i live out west any place with LCPA on tap is like heaven to me.

Back