EOI Voyager Malt.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wide eyed and legless

Reaction score
Voyager Craft Malt, discount 20 to 25 % off listed price, discount dependent on the amount sold I am sure we could reach a target for 25%. Sydney base brewers who are interested am willing to source a price for transporting to a single destination.

[SYD, if someone in greater sydney is willing to accept delivery. I live in a unit block, so not great]
Keen on:
2x Veloria
1x Compass
1x SM40

Please put me down for
1 x Atlas
1 x Veloria
1 x Pale Schooner

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey keen for the below

1x Atlas
1x Pale Compass
1x Pale Schooner
1x Veloria
1x Vienna
1x Munich
1x SM40
1x Voodoo

Probably going to cost me a small fortune but may as well go for the discount :)

Also pending on what that costs may be keen on a 10kg foil pack of Biscuit as well

2x Pale Compass
1x Pale Schooner

Happy to accept a large delivery to my brewery/garage in North Sydney if it's central enough for Sydney based guys.

Last edited:
I'm keen if anyone near Macquarie Park is picking some up and could also collect and hold mine for a week or so until my nephew can come grab it from you?
willing to throw you a tenner for petrol

To save any transportation issues I wonder if the Victorian stockist could persuade the NSW stockists to come to the party, I think that once people try them they won't look back. Would bring in more business.

I am tentatively in for (Sydney) :

2 x Compass
1x Veloria

Depending on price

Price List
Atlas $56
Pale Compass $56
Pale Schooner $56
Veloria $56
Vienna $65.50
Munich $65.50
SM40 $75.00
Voodoo $75

Still looking into Sydney transportation, or Sydney wholesaler to come to the party.

Last edited:
Should we having a running list that shows which state buyers are in, and their desired order?
If people don't have their location in their bio, then it's hard to gauge Sydney/Melbourne interest.

[MELB]

[SYD]

Back