EOI Brew Wash Powder

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, that looks good. I think most of the other NSW people were from Newcastle area, so they will probably want a different drop off point.

So for delivery to Willoughby, NSW 2068, we have:

peteru - 5kg
N87 - 5kg
Mikeyr - 10kg

TOTAL - 20kg

I guess the best way to figure out the delivery cost is to work it out as $/kg and then charge each of us the product cost plus postage rate multiplied by amount ordered. Presumably direct deposit to bank account is the preferred method of payment, right?

To radshoes, no problem I hava a stack of stuff left and can always get some more Percarb.

To everyone else, apologies for not sorting this yet, my wife's mum is very ill in hospital so have been distracted.

I'll post payment info and pm everyone that has shown interest to see if we can get the mailshare happening where possible
and empty the laundry of bags of brew wash and get it to your place.

Thanks for the update.

So sorry to hear about your wife's mum. Clearly being with your family in difficult times takes priority. All the best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

peteru said:
Great, that looks good. I think most of the other NSW people were from Newcastle area, so they will probably want a different drop off point.

So for delivery to Willoughby, NSW 2068, we have:

peteru - 5kg
N87 - 5kg
Mikeyr - 10kg

TOTAL - 20kg

I guess the best way to figure out the delivery cost is to work it out as $/kg and then charge each of us the product cost plus postage rate multiplied by amount ordered. Presumably direct deposit to bank account is the preferred method of payment, right?
May as well stick my 3kg on this as well. I'm happy to pick up from Willoughby as I'm in Sydney.

Awesome stuff BB!!! I didn't have a brew pot that needed heavy cleaning, but I burned the crap out of a pan this morning. Started here:
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1479526870.161955.jpg

Ended here with a couple hours of soaking and a gentle easy scrub of about 60 whole seconds:
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1479526979.863475.jpg

Well done BB, and thank you!

Yep it does work well, I've tried it on Yeast flasks one with your regular oxywash/napisan and one with this the napisan one still had a dirty ring and crap in the bottom.
The BWP - ready to rinse and reuse.
In a couple of days I'll have 2 more dirty flasks and I'll compare just percarbonate with the BWP. - will post pics if i remember.

OK so missus is going o/s to see her sick mum mid next week and I'll be back here to organize this bulk buy distribution so long as mum in law is ok.

Everyone who's posted I'll PM - hopefully we can get some delivery centres sorted rather than individual postage.

If anyone else is interested I can make about 80Kg of the stuff with what I've already bought and only need some more Percarb to make more.
Just let me know.

Hey mate,
I'd like to grab 3 kg if still possible to jan juc.
ben

Hey BB, if there's still a shipment waiting to be made to Brisbane I'll throw my hat in for 5 kg please (assuming you've still got that much).

Cheers,

Actually BB I will get 5kg instead of 3 if thats still ok mate

@ benju63 all good,

I've shipped the missus off now so I'll be getting this thing revved up in the next few days.

Everyone who's given an EOI will be PM'd and payment details etc. posted next week.

The quantity is open ended as I bought a lot of raw mats hoping to sell any leftovers on ebay etc. at a profit.

Once I've got it sorted I'll post a revised EOI list for you guys to turn into paid orders and 1 point drops where practical.

Thanks for your patience, the wife's mum getting very sick put a bit of a spanner in the works.

Cheers
Gerry C

Howdy, I'd like say 3kg sent to Hobart if that's still possible. When convenient :)

Cheers!

Id be keen for 3kg to sydney if i haven't missed the boat already?

I'll update mine from 3kg to 5kg to the Sydney/Willoughby delivery!

For delivery to Willoughby, NSW 2068, we have:

peteru - 5kg
N87 - 5kg
Mikeyr - 10kg
welly2 - 5kg

TOTAL - 25kg

Hi BB, I'd also be keen for either 3 or 5kg to Sydney, which ever is easier for you. That is if it is still available. Very generous of you.

Cheers.

The next couple of weeks are not going to be great for shipping, but perhaps the timing will be right for BB to collect moneys and pack it all up, ready for dispatch in the new year.

I've been trying to convince myself very, very hard that I only need 5kg, not 10kg, but I'm not sure I can hold myself back much longer. :D

Latest posts

Back