EOI Brew Wash Powder

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mardoo said:
I'll go 5 kilos.
Done, so is this a tentative order? and is it delivery for beer or you prefer postage :)

ps Was it you I got some 1469 from a long time ago? I'm fairly sure we've met - either there or on a bulk grain buy or something.

Siftyboy said:
@boddingtons best - sorry bud, will have to cancel my interest in the brew wash. Got collected by a car coming out of a driveway while taking kids to school. Kids ok, but my left femur was broken into three pieces. Not going to be brewing for sometime
Bloody hell, hope you're alright!

Not tentative. Been using the prev/met combo for a couple years and I want to compare.

Very possible it was me for the 1469, as I've given a fair bit out, but I'm not sure. I'm in Ferntree Gully. Delivery for beers sounds good.

Ok, time for you guys to order I think.

Here's what we have so far:

EOI - not actual orders

Mikey WA 3Kg

Kwinchee QLD 5Kg
Radshoes QLD 5Kg

NSW Krew - 1 drop
N87 - 3kg
MikeyR - 10kg
Peteru - 5kg
Cliffo - 3kg
Goldstar - 10kg
Welly2 - 3kg

zwitter 3Kg

Theapathyparty 3Kg

Drunk Az 5 Kg

Now to turn these into orders.......

Drunk Az 5 Kg confirmed plus extras per PM
Mardoo 5 Kg

Cash for local deliveries preferred - rest, bank transfer or Paypal if you like. post or freight always at cost.
If you want to order, add your name and qty to the orders list, we'll sort payment next week

Ok, time for you guys to order I think.

Here's what we have so far:

EOI - not actual orders

Mikey WA 3Kg

Kwinchee QLD 5Kg
Radshoes QLD 5Kg

NSW Krew - 1 drop
N87 - 3kg
MikeyR - 10kg
Peteru - 5kg
Cliffo - 3kg
Goldstar - 10kg
Welly2 - 3kg

zwitter 3Kg

Theapathyparty 3Kg

Drunk Az 5 Kg

Now to turn these into orders.......

Drunk Az 5 Kg confirmed plus extras per PM
Mardoo 5 Kg

Sydney (single delivery to peteru, recipients will collect from Willoughby)
peteru 5kg

Other delivery areas

Cash for local deliveries preferred - rest, bank transfer or Paypal if you like. post or freight always at cost.
If you want to order, add your name and qty to the orders list, we'll sort payment next week

I've taken the liberty to provide some headings to help with grouping by delivery method/point.

Bump! It's been quiet for a while.

Has this moved to another thread / private conversation or have most of the other people interested pulled out?

I'm still keen for 3kg.

The above format confuses me though lol

I'm also on my mobile so it's a pain to edit.

I will prob knock mine up to 5kg.

Thanks for the cleaning powder Gerry and thanks for delivering it to me.

Cheers, Aaron
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1478745713.779740.jpg

That pic does look a little dodgy (like a footy players grand final party...) but I assure you it's all ligit... [emoji39]

Hey Boddy,

Sorry I forgot the thread was going on. I had a message from apathy last night and we would like to grab some and share postage -

Not sure if kwinchee is still keen but I would still like 5kg and apathy can have 5kg too (or i will take what they do not want)

If there is still the capacity for that much?

Given that no one has added themselves to the list for Sydney delivery to my place in the last 10 days, I think it may be time to give up on the idea of sharing the delivery cost and just go ahead with my order.

boddingtons best, if you have the 5kg ready to go sometime soon, can you please PM me the total cost and your banking details and I will transfer the money to you and also supply the delivery details. The delivery will be to postcode 2068.

Thanks.

Sorry guys, in the middle of selling a house, mental, not been on the site for awhile, N87 wanted 5kg and I'm in for 10kg, shipped to peteru is fine for best shipping. I'll collect from there and drop to N87. Some one needs to send me payment details etc!!!

Cheers

Mike

Latest posts

Back