• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay Kegging Items For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willtups

Reaction score
Here is my current ebay auction items for sale including 5 kegs, 5 fermenters, beer tap, srip tray and 2 mashmaster fridgemate units plus heaps more....

If your interested feel free to make a bid on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180213592271&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008

I am always interested as to the reason(s) why a brewer sell's out - get's out of the game :unsure:

If not too personal, do tell.

bugger. thought that one had gone under the radar.......

If any other residents of this backwater are bidding and are happy to split this bad boy up please PM me. I'm sure we could come to some arrangement. I dont actually need a tap or a drip tray for example.

I am always interested as to the reason(s) why a brewer sell's out - get's out of the game :unsure:

If not too personal, do tell.

Time Time Time and Space is the reason i am getting out, i have taken on too many hobbies in the last couple of years, all of them expensive and that coupled with moving house and now having no space to store all my toys is the reason i am getting out of the brewing game. Cant say it hasnt been fun :(

Time Time Time and Space is the reason i am getting out, i have taken on too many hobbies in the last couple of years, all of them expensive and that coupled with moving house and now having no space to store all my toys is the reason i am getting out of the brewing game. Cant say it hasnt been fun :(

Well, all the best mate! You know where to find us, if when you want to return ;)
reVox

I wouldn't mind a keg (prefer the short one), tap, drip tray and a temp controller. But the freight down here could be a hassle, although it looks do-able with fastway

These units are able to maintain a constant temperature when fermenting to ensure the best out of your brew kits and to ensure the yeast gets the most alcohol out of the sugars.

I think you may have misinterpreted the reason for controlled temperature fermentation.

I would go 2 of the pepsi kegs tap and drip tray and the fridge mate too.. if your keen on splitting it up.

Cheers

Here is my current ebay auction items for sale including 5 kegs, 5 fermenters, beer tap, srip tray and 2 mashmaster fridgemate units plus heaps more....

If your interested feel free to make a bid on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180213592271&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008

Hi willtups

Just a question seeing as how a few ppl seem interested in this auction - are all the keg fittings the same and do you have all the connections for them? I have the 19L kegs but havent seen the larger, skinnier version before. By my dodgy eyesight i would have thought they hold the same volume?

Cheers
DrSmurto

All of this gear is still up for auction. I also have a kelvinator Opal 220 litre fridge that i use as the kegerator that i could include in the auction at the right price. Please contact me through ebay if interested as i am only checking this forum every 3 or so days. goodluck

Back