eBay Items IV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an interesting design concept... i don't really understand what it's place is. there's no insulation so it's no cooler, and it's probably too thin to be any sort of boiler. wonder what the original manufacturer's intention was for it

says it's insulated with environmentally friendly c-pentane (doesn't sound friendly)

says it's insulated with environmentally friendly c-pentane (doesn't sound friendly)

cyclo-pentane is a 5 C ring molecule, it is more environmentally friendly then CFCs or possibly even styrene.

Google says it is quite a good insulator too.

Greys Auctions BIOTECH AND FOOD PROCESSING EQUIPMENT NSW PICK UP
Awesome list of goodies. Too many to list individually (from Stainless tanks to PLC's and contol panels)
Here :)
Wished I lived in NSW :(

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Water-Drum-Tank-Sto...1QQcmdZViewItem

75 lt fermenters.
$12.99. But it now.
P/U. only Blacktown, New South Wales.
Several Available. At least 15 in pictures.

FROGMAN.

I bought 2 of these about 6 months ago. They come from a printing factory and contained some type of varnish type solution. So they have a very strong smell to them - I left my sitting with some bleach in them for about 1 week and there was no more smell. I have made several beers in them and have had no problems.

Just thought everyone should know before buying them - there is a smell..... :blink:

I bought 2 of these about 6 months ago. They come from a printing factory and contained some type of varnish type solution. So they have a very strong smell to them - I left my sitting with some bleach in them for about 1 week and there was no more smell. I have made several beers in them and have had no problems.

Just thought everyone should know before buying them - there is a smell..... :blink:

Yep I bought 3 of these last week and there was a strong smell of painters varnish.
The seller assured me that the material was non-toxic.

I haven't washed them out yet but they certainly will do the job.

Ian...

Now that is something I would love to get for the brewery. Too bad they are not for sale over here.

cheers
johnno
Johnno,

U could buy them direct from Germany, or I have spotted some cheaper screw-top units on evil-bay in the US.

I went with the swing-top and had it sent to California for collection by an AHB member/ good friend who's over there at the moment. I'll be getting one or two, depending on his capacity to carry them.
Like I said, not cheap, but nice to have to carry some great beer (mine) when I go somewhere (BYO/Party/function).

Bulk buy from Deutschland?

Seth :beerbang:

200l stainless drum here

Location yarra Glen Vic.
Currently $80 no bids @ 6 days to go

Those 2 litre growlers are available from The Lobethal Beerhouse in Adelaide. They cost $35 filled with poison and are $20 to refill.

Johnno,

U could buy them direct from Germany, or I have spotted some cheaper screw-top units on evil-bay in the US.

I went with the swing-top and had it sent to California for collection by an AHB member/ good friend who's over there at the moment. I'll be getting one or two, depending on his capacity to carry them.
Like I said, not cheap, but nice to have to carry some great beer (mine) when I go somewhere (BYO/Party/function).

Bulk buy from Deutschland?

Seth :beerbang:

Saw these at my local brewcraft (church st Richmond) no idea what they cost though, and it was a while ago so I dont know if they are still there.

I followed that link and got the most wooden looking Co2 reg I've every seen :p

It appears to be more of a Boags branded fake wood barrel keg end...

BUGGER. Didn't want that link to come up.
I want that for myself.

Link now corrected.

FROGMAN.

Back