eBay Items IV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Corner Bar

Looks like a beauty bit of decoration, and only $20.50 with just over a day to go, I'd certainly add this to the brew shed if I were in NSW....

Bar

Maple

Corner Bar

Looks like a beauty bit of decoration, and only $20.50 with just over a day to go, I'd certainly add this to the brew shed if I were in NSW....

Bar

Maple

Thats a bloody ripper! :super:

Not ebay but Underwood Demolition Market had a 3 ring burner there today, a little rusty but all the valves still turned. I didnt ask what they wanted but cant imagine it being to much.

Corner Bar

Bar

Maple

this bar is only up to $31.00 with 7 hrs to go :huh: Am I missing something? Will it jump up to $$$$$$ in the last hour or so?

Not ebay but Underwood Demolition Market had a 3 ring burner there today, a little rusty but all the valves still turned. I didnt ask what they wanted but cant imagine it being to much.

Ring and ask first...been hit with a bit of hyway robbery from them before.. They seem to think everything is an antique.. :angry:

check against BCF price for a new one.. i think i spent $30 on the burner then $20 for the hose....

I could be wrong.. but it cant hurt.. :)

Sqyre....

this bar is only up to $31.00 with 7 hrs to go :huh: Am I missing something? Will it jump up to $$$$$$ in the last hour or so?

WOW, I picked a bar like this........ almost identical same leather inlays, integrated bar fridge, certainly manufactured by the same company, mines about half a metre longer on one side and I got 3 bar stools with it as well, probably in a little better nick than this one.

MINE WAS A SHIT LOAD MORE THAN $31!!!!!

Some one's going to get a bargain.

WOW, I picked a bar like this........ almost identical same leather inlays, integrated bar fridge, certainly manufactured by the same company, mines about half a metre longer on one side and I got 3 bar stools with it as well, probably in a little better nick than this one.

Shhhhhhh!!!! B)

have you bid on it Punter? :beer:
Not yet Steve. Will wait to see how much it goes up first.
Just spent a fair bit on a flooded font the other night, so the
minister of finances may not approve if it goes too high.

this bar is only up to $31.00 with 7 hrs to go :huh: Am I missing something?

Pickup only, probably weighs a half ton and would be a ******* to transport. I think that answers your low price question :)

Pickup only, probably weighs a half ton and would be a ******* to transport. I think that answers your low price question :)

splits into 4 pieces troy.....if only I lived in Sydney and owned a ute :angry:

Interesting beer mugs. dunno how safe they would be to drink from though

Link

Interesting beer mugs. dunno how safe they would be to drink from though

Link

I have a near identical one of those made from pewter - the ubiquitous 21st present of the 70s :D

Makes the beer taste like crap though <_<

Score!!
Got it for the massive sum of $157.50 :super:

Score!!
Got it for the massive sum of $157.50 :super:

Mate, if you got that bar for $157.50 then that's one of the bargins of the year....well done :super:

Cheers Ross

that's a nice looking bar. well done mate gonna have to keep my eyes open for bars in melbourne

Mate, if you got that bar for $157.50 then that's one of the bargins of the year....well done :super:

Cheers Ross

Sure did Ross, problem is i'm moving house next weekend because
we are about to knock our place down and rebuild. I wont be able to
enjoy using it untill after Christmas :(

Latest posts

Back