eBay Items IV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The page didn't come up because the auction's finished ham2k, but it's interesting you bring that up. I assume you're talking about the techni ice ice boxes. The company is in Frankston I found their website and they also trade on ebay. The reason it's interesting you bring it up is that I actually asked a question on ebay about the suitability of the compressed insulation with temps up to 80c, awaiting a response. Here's a link to one.....
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/5-to-16-day-ice-rat...1QQcmdZViewItem

no affiliation etc.

Hey
Is it kosher to post your own items for sale here?

I would do it 'anonymously' but fear being found out and lynched by angry brewers after watching them burn my brewshed to the ground. :(

whats the go?
FHG

The page didn't come up because the auction's finished ham2k, but it's interesting you bring that up. I assume you're talking about the techni ice ice boxes. The company is in Frankston I found their website and they also trade on ebay. The reason it's interesting you bring it up is that I actually asked a question on ebay about the suitability of the compressed insulation with temps up to 80c, awaiting a response. Here's a link to one.....
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/5-to-16-day-ice-rat...1QQcmdZViewItem

no affiliation etc.

yep, those are the ones. If they are going to say this:

" 7 YEAR UN-CONDITIONAL GUARANTEEE, backed by Techniice Australia. "A REAL GUARANTEE" that covers the entire box and usage for 7 years NO STRINGS ATTACHED."

then i suppose its ok. ;)

Hey

I would do it 'anonymously' but fear being found out and lynched by angry brewers after watching them burn my brewshed to the ground. :(

whats the go?
FHG

Go for it, brewers sell items here all the time.

yep, those are the ones. If they are going to say this:

" 7 YEAR UN-CONDITIONAL GUARANTEEE, backed by Techniice Australia. "A REAL GUARANTEE" that covers the entire box and usage for 7 years NO STRINGS ATTACHED."

then i suppose its ok. ;)

Yeah I might just go for it, the 80 litre ones are finishing only about $10-15 more than the 60 litre ones, it's going to work out just as expensive to get a 60 litre regular esky so may as well have a rad icebox instead.

Hey

whats the go?
FHG

No probs. Post them in The AHB Marketplace forum.

Beers,
Doc

Yeah I might just go for it, the 80 litre ones are finishing only about $10-15 more than the 60 litre ones, it's going to work out just as expensive to get a 60 litre regular esky so may as well have a rad icebox instead.
im interested as to what your planning on using them for Enerjex? Ive had a look at the dimentions and only the 120L look tall enough (63cm) to fit a fermentor. Are you using cubes? Cause I would love to find something ito use in addtion to my 100can cooler (short of buying a freezer).

im interested as to what your planning on using them for Enerjex? Ive had a look at the dimentions and only the 120L look tall enough (63cm) to fit a fermentor. Are you using cubes? Cause I would love to find something ito use in addtion to my 100can cooler (short of buying a freezer).

Intention is for a mash tun, I bought the 60litre version of it and it arrived this morning. I dumped 20litres of 75 degree water into it before and am leaving it for an hour, I'm a little worried about the lining expanding though. Will post my findings shortly.

Edit: Put 20 litres of 75degrees water into cold icebox. Let it sit for 10 mins to warm the ice box up, water was 65 degrees. shut it up for 1 hour and water was 64 degrees. 20cm x 3cm bubble expanded in inner lining that comes out about 1cm.... this may have been avoided but warming the esky up slowly, however hopefully this is the only expansion that occurs and its good to go from here. Just have to find some fittings for it to suit the thread and the larger than normal drain hole.

found this ebay site while googling sanatisers. funnily enough only 1 sanitiser being sold and heaps of hops.

1lb = 440g. the guy is selling them for around $11 a lb. no idea as to quality/age of hops etc. just found it so im passing it on. no affil etc etc

EDIT: on further investigation this guy is operating out of the US (no idea why its listed on the AUS ebay site). so prob not worth the effort.

EDIT: on further investigation this guy is operating out of the US (no idea why its listed on the AUS ebay site). so prob not worth the effort.

In Australia theres only really one main thing thats sold weighed by the pound and ounces etc. :p

Interesting...so has anyone bought hops from this store?
Always concerns me when they don't post shipping costs, particularly from the US. Might make for a good bulk-buy source though...

Also, not sure you'd be able to get the StarSan through normal post. Imagine that stuff leaking in a shipping container for 8 weeks! :eek:

60 liter firmenters for $13 in sydney

heaps of them.

Pick up only so im out...... bummer, i need one too.

cheers

Latest posts

Back