eBay Items II

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jye said:
Does anybody know what this is :blink:

Link
[post="79508"][/post]​

It's a beer spear, that was plunged itno the older style 9 & 18 Gall kegs.
You used to be carefull when removing them, theyd'e take your bloody head off

:blink: :p :blink:

Normell

i haven't seen one of those in years
always a lot of stories (urban-myths?) about publicans with a broken jaw from the spear shooting out of the keg
thank Jeebus we don't have to muck about with them anymore.

i have seen the damage they can do first hand, one celler had well over 100 hits on the roof

Not brewing related.
But a very funny read for a Wednesday afternoon.
Want some pants ?

Beers,
Doc

:D

He actually got 22 bids :blink: and they sold for over 100 bucks !!!! :(

Cheers

Probably shouldn't admit this but I've got a pair of leather pants - a hangover from the dreaded 80s. Which was about the last time they were worn. Just can't bring myself to chuck them out.

RobW said:
Probably shouldn't admit this but I've got a pair of leather pants - a hangover from the dreaded 80s. Which was about the last time they were worn. Just can't bring myself to chuck them out.
[post="79927"][/post]​

Yeah, ya never know when The Village People may reform. :lol: :lol:

Warren -

I guess at least they don't have the bum cheeks cut out of 'em :lol:

Doc said:
Queenslanders.
Keg System Bar Fridge + Reg, Taps, Fittings and 2 Kegs.
linky link

Beers,
Doc
[post="79141"][/post]​
Guess who just bought it, you little beauty!!!! Pick up Friday, beer on tap Sunday
AC
:super:

Its exactly the same as i have and i bought it from my LHBS. It does say it has a temperature range of 0 - 40 (as mine has) so it would be perfect for a ferm fridge.

n00ch said:
Its exactly the same as i have and i bought it from my LHBS. It does say it has a temperature range of 0 - 40 (as mine has) so it would be perfect for a ferm fridge.
[post="80131"][/post]​

But n00ch, the Heat Control Model THI 0-40oC is for heating, Model THF 0-40oC 10 Amp (brew/fridge use also) is for cooling.
Both made by http://www.adloheat.com.au/climate.htm , so it all depends on if you have a THI or THF

Normell

Ah true i get you now. I suppose if someone was wanting to buy they could just ask the seller..........

n00ch said:
[post="80131"][/post]​

What did you pay for yours?

I'm pretty sure i paid around $95 for it. It would have to be one of the best things i have bought for my setup.

Ross,
From Adloheats site
Heat Control Model THI 0-40oC $90

Fan Control Model THF 0-40oC 10 Amp (brew/fridge use also) $103

Normell

n00ch said:
I'm pretty sure i paid around $95 for it. It would have to be one of the best things i have bought for my setup.
[post="80145"][/post]​

Thanks for that - not much of a bargain then, once you paid postage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back