eBay Items II

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what I was thinking, but it says pressure vessel? Maybe convert it?

Ewww... beer in a plastic keg, I'd rather drink out of foam cups!

It is an English pressure barrel. I have a 25lt version made by Boots in the UK. Apparently they are or were quite popular in the UK. I bought mine about 15 years ago and have only used it a couple of times. You need to carbonate by priming with sugar/dextrose and use small soda bulbs to dispense. If you look at the lid it has the fitting for putting the soda bulb in. I found it was not very successful for australian type beer conditions i.e. highly carbonated lagers at cold temps. It is probably better suited to low carbonated english style ales consumed at cellar temp.

:beer:
Mothballs

Might be good for a party keg filled with carbonated beer, also maybe a different tap!

Sorry Oz and Kramer.
I guess you guys have eBay SavedSearches setup on the keywork 'Keg' too then :p

Beers,
Doc

Sure do and a few other searches as well like "Beer Tap", "Drip Tray" and the likes! :beerbang:

Beer keg costume

You know you want one :lol:

Beers,
Doc

beerkegcostume.JPG

confuscious say: beware of ebay seller from wagga :lol:

I did suspect that the item could be from the infamous Wagga man....

BrissyBrew said:
Fridge GE Side by Side - Used Brisbane
453 ltr Fridge 205 ltr Freezer Auto Defrost

That looks like a good one for a fermenting serving setup, if you can work out a way of maintaining the two temps differently. By the looks of it the freezer shelves could be removed, to fit a few kegs in.

Queenslanders.
Keg System Bar Fridge + Reg, Taps, Fittings and 2 Kegs.
linky link

Beers,
Doc

Does anybody know what this is :blink:

Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back