eBay Items II

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In very good condition and full working order though probably could do with lead being replaced

Yeah..sounds like its in top condition.
Should be advertised as
"yeah..does work. Need to change the lead. Watch you dont fry yourself"

johnno

You could live in that! - better than hole int road or cardboard box - sheer luxury!

Mind you it makes me want to cry when I think of the ones I've seen pulled out of labs & scrapped over the years.

I know of a bloke who had one similar to that which he would have been pleased to see the back of.... tried to give it to me when I was buying some stuff from him. Fair enough an autoclave would be nice... but to do your whole boil in one may be over the top.

dreamboat

Jye said:
Could maybe used as a HLT :huh:

link
[post="69107"][/post]​

I actually have one of these set up for my HLT. I replaced the tap with a ball valve and put a pick up tube inside it so I could empty it right out (the tap mounting is about 4 cm from the bottom of the vessel.). I have recently added a HERMS coil and sight tube.

Hasn't faild me in the 2 years I have owned it.

Cheers
Bagnol

Dont stress Briz

That is Fred.

So same seller, might work out you got the bargain in the end the way ebay works

These babies have seen some action (three beer taps) link

Hence they are going cheap ATM $5.

Doc

i will put a bid in on that fridge with the temp controller as it is Adelaide Pick Up Only...

Hurry hurry hurry :lol:

port power 5kg keg 2000 showdown
unopened 5kg keg original condition

link

Starting bid $300. No photo.
Tell him he's dreaming :p

Beers,
Doc

Click on the "check out my other items" :blink:
Normell

Doc said:
port power 5kg keg 2000 showdown
Tell him he's dreaming :p

Yeah, only someone like Jazman would buy something like that

Cheers
Pedro the Crows supporter

Nice to see that someone with no eBay reputation is trying to overvalue something for their first sale too.

In case you haven't already guessed, we are taking the #$(&@. DO NOT BID.

Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back