• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reminds me of some other bloke selling a lot of tap badges on ebay listed as "RARE"
they're stock standard Tooheys New and Pure Blonde badges...

There was a guy selling "Rare, hard to find" empty Lucky Beer bottles for $10 starting bid!
I pointed out that his description was misleading because you could buy a bottle full of beer for $3.50 at Dan's.
I received an email full of expletives!

FYI - just been to a clearance of closed restaurant and hotel in Melb.

There were new Stainless pots with compound base, about 50cm wide and 60cm deep (guessing) with lids. They are asking $100, but would take offers as most stuff is already gone and these aren't selling. The bloke said that he had bigger ones he could bring out. Also dozens of stainless wine ice buckets - might be good for HERMS setup.

There were also taps and flooded fonts in the bar/reception area, and in the stripped out commercial kitchen there were large CO2 cylinders, and out the back there were kegs. Some were still full with a craft beer - "Two..." something - can't remember. Don't know if these and the CO2 are for sale. Perhaps on lease.

Address is in Wheelers Hill - for details see http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wheelers-hi...-jan/1011807527 .

If you are interested and in the area might be worth dropping in. Ends tomorrow.

FYI - just been to a clearance of closed restaurant and hotel in Melb.

There were new Stainless pots with compound base, about 50cm wide and 60cm deep (guessing) with lids. They are asking $100, but would take offers as most stuff is already gone and these aren't selling. The bloke said that he had bigger ones he could bring out. Also dozens of stainless wine ice buckets - might be good for HERMS setup.

There were also taps and flooded fonts in the bar/reception area, and in the stripped out commercial kitchen there were large CO2 cylinders, and out the back there were kegs. Some were still full with a craft beer - "Two..." something - can't remember. Don't know if these and the CO2 are for sale. Perhaps on lease.

Address is in Wheelers Hill - for details see http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wheelers-hi...-jan/1011807527 .

If you are interested and in the area might be worth dropping in. Ends tomorrow.
Anyone wanna pick me up a font and some taps? :D

I asked about all the beer stuff. He said it belongs to anandale and they are coming for it all. There was still a couple of stainless pots about thirty litres for 50 bucks. Not a lot more now.

I picked myself up a new brew stand from the hotel for $50 :)

I was there 5 mins before the official opening time (7:55am Thursday) but there was not much left already as people were already walking out with stuff. They were asking stupid prices for everything.

Edit: there was a bit of cleaning to do so I got the gold old BKF and it's like new. This is a supplement to my other stainless bench on wheels.

new brew stand.jpg

new brew stand 2.jpg

Doncaster Road outbound before Ford, there is a little bar fridge on the side of the road. Saw it on the way to work. Good luck

Latest posts

Back