• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amber Fluid said:
Sorry I still haven't worked out how to name a link on this forum yet. Nevertheless, the following link will give you a STC1000 for $81.59...!! You do get free delivery though :wacko:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Digital-Temperature-Controller-Sensor-Heating-cooling-control-STC-1000-220VAC-/400371647936?pt=AU_B_I_Electrical_Test_Equipment&hash=item5d380285c0

you wite the word

STC

then you highlight the word

then you select the icon in the edit window (above where you typing) that looks like a chain link and insert the address in there.

or do [ url=LINK!]STC1000 for $81.59 (the text to display)[/url ] also delete the spaces after the first [ and before the last ] :p

dicko said:
Not a bad typo if you get a bite....maybe$18.59
The eBay listing as 2 sold for $31.
I guess people might be willing to pay the extra $10 for fast shipping, but $60? $18 is too cheap surely.

The eBay listing as 2 sold for $31.
I guess people might be willing to pay the extra $10 for fast shipping, but $60? $18 is too cheap surely.

These controllers are usually about $18 to $20 from China/Hong Kong...on ebay

treefiddy said:

ruff_ruff_40th_birthday_greeting_card-p137020926436141062enqcr_216.jpg

Back