• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have one of these? Im In the market for a vacuum sealer and this seems like a good deal

I was going to buy one of those because it looked the ducks nuts, however I went with a model that has had many good reviews, the maxkon. This is where I bought it (no affiliation).

Sealer

I built my own sous vide from a bigW 19L pot, a kmart 8 dollar kettle and one of those cheap $20 chinese PID controllers. I just finished eating one of the best slabs of meat I have ever had... Never turning back now!

THE TRILOGY GEELONG MEMORABILIA SLABS 2007 2009 2011

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TRILOGY-GEELONG...=item4ab71047cd

You are bidding on 3 slabs
Each slab is from the year that geelong won the grand final 2007 2009 2011
They come as a complete package i will only sell them together
Cheaper than buying them seperatly

This would be great to add to your collection

buy it now $500

only $6.95 per can of stale piss :super: :party: ?

WTF???

"Each slab is from the year that geelong won the grand final 2007 2009 2011"

What about 2010?

Oh, that's right, sorry. Geelong were whipped by Collingwood that year. :super:

Seriously considering this. Reckon the fridge would fit a few 19lt kegs?

Dont think so. If its a normal bar fridge it wont, which is probably why there is a 9L keg with it.
Still good though.

not really!!! I get 5kg from LHBS for $30 so thats $3 per 500g thats say $10 per 500g. not to cheap!!!

yep not cheap and I think there is a few kinds as well one does not dissolve very well and the other does so maybe look into that before paying over 3 times the amount :p

Back