• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah but I can get it for $3 a half kg any day of the week (well except sundays and half of saturday) But I dont have to spend $50 and let it solidify I buy it in a sealed air tight container and it lasts ages, If it runs out I buy some more. To easy no storing shit in drum and throwing half away

a few of those silicate thingys Ive thown in the drum with them (separated) and I have had no clumpiness from the bag.. moisture isnt a big problem for me... thus far.. dry as a nuns cu..t and as powdery as the day I got it B)

Pretty sure from memory we got it down to $1:40 or something stupid like that (dont quothe me just a hazy memory) , full spec sheet, etc.. from the manufacturer direct pretty much, no question about content, Id query the contents of the above linked without a full data sheet personally..

it's not that it's likely that I'll need any soon though :lol:

Id still want to see a data sheet from them though..

Yob

yeah well thats it I wanted in on the buy but soon realised where it was :p But just saying off the shelf and pre packed with a shed load of what you need (prob 1.5-2 years worth) 5kg @ $30 is not a bad deal compared to $10 per 500g :p

Heh, for me the free postage helps. If I had to source something local I'd have to hunt down a place open outside business hours, not easy around here :S easy.

true. I am sure if you asked the about buying a fair bit out of ebay they will do alot better price. As they wont have to pay for the add and they wont have to spend time making the add. It never hurts.

I got a chest freezer on ebay was starting bid $30 I sent him a message to email me I am interested and he did I said $50 I will pick it up tomorrow he said ok cancelled the ebay listing, drove over there with $50 picked it up and took it home. I done the same with my fridge I got for $30 lol the other fridge I got for 3 tallies off a relative :p

Ask they will say no or yes ether you win or they say no and they loose

Why'd you?!
You. An coopers sanitizer over the mail, that's 100% too. Might be DG if airmail.

you could be right yob but if they post it right with a chemical certificate then it should be fine. Maybe thats why its so expensive! As I say get onto them and maybe other places to get a quote. Tjhe thing that worries me is the naturally better comment that doubles the price straight up. 100% sodium pec is what it is you can get it cheaper and you will its the recycled boxes and natural that your paying for and the ebay costs of coarse lol

15 long neck bottles, the old style with crown seals, pull tops, come in banana box

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/300705973572?ss...984.m1555.l2649

bottles.JPG

Why'd you?!
You. An coopers sanitizer over the mail, that's 100% too. Might be DG if airmail.

probably get away with it under the limited quantitys clause, basicaly any amount of a given dangerous good can be shipped without dg classification if its in small enough individual containers.

Latest posts

Back