• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Looks intended for forbidden activities, I wouldn't want to stick a heater directly into my fermenter.

Not ebay but close enough on Gumtree.

Some random brewing gear, newcastle area:

Linky

3 x 50L kegs , tooheys keg coupler, brass regulator and tap $220

10kg co2 full gas bottle $200

22kg co2 gas bottle over half full $175

It's a very sad time when you're forced to downsize!

Beautiful gold trimmed 4 tap font with taps, kegerator, 4 kegs, temp controller and plenty more in the package up for sale....... did I mention it's glycol ready :beerbang:

Linky

It's a very sad time when you're forced to downsize!

Beautiful gold trimmed 4 tap font with taps, kegerator, 4 kegs, temp controller and plenty more in the package up for sale....... did I mention it's glycol ready :beerbang:

Linky
Starting at 750? Sorry but that is way too high.

Starting at 750? Sorry but that is way too high.

Not really. 4 kegs included, so that's $200 worth there. Then 4-tap font, glycol ready with pump etc, 4 taps (Andale?), freezer and controller. There's no way you'd be able to set this up for less.

Not really. 4 kegs included, so that's $200 worth there. Then 4-tap font, glycol ready with pump etc, 4 taps (Andale?), freezer and controller. There's no way you'd be able to set this up for less.

I agree If someone managed to be the only bidder it could be a pretty good deal IMHO.

Latest posts

Back