• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree If someone managed to be the only bidder it could be a pretty good deal IMHO.
Fine if its buy it now, but the idea of an auction is to give people a chance to bid. If he gets 1 bidder he'll be all good though.

WOW.

Bucket o death with a lid.

I've never seen one like that before, but i'd have a guess and say it's a DIY urn.

The more i think about it, it's a pretty good idea for camping. I'm just in the process of collecting camping gear so that our young family and another close friend's family can go on holidays together. Might knock something up like that for those times when you need some hot water for dishes, coffees etc...

Hello peoples,

There three couplers in this ebay advertisment,

One Type A and Two other couplers not sure what they are add calls them andale couplers,

I would like just the A-Type coupler and am willing to put $20 + Postage on the one coupler, if anybody else is keen on purchasing the other two let me know and we could perhaps put or money together and separate the items once purchased. Happy to use my ebay account for the bid.

Here's the advertisement,

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Micro-Matic-Keg...=item2ebd86f96e

Cheers,

Nick

Mods if i am stepping out of line with the idea of the group bid please let me now in no way am i intending in breaking any of the forum rules.

Back