• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sell them on ebay then nige :p but they prob got charged $10 in fees from ebay and paypal

The same seller is offering this electric "coffee grinder" for $69 with free shipping.

Anyone know if these would do a crush like a Corona mill?

Comes with a 250g hopper, "stainless steel housing and blades" (although elsewhere says "Hardened steel grind stones"), Aussie 3-pin plug and 12 month warranty.

Coffee_Grinder.jpg

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-COMMERCIAL-...=item519aa67199

those grinders spin very fast so you have no control over the speed just the gap

i mucked about with a proper commercial coffee grinder i had (rossi RR45) but it looked like it created a lot of flour.
i opened up the gap a fair way so it would sort of just rub them into bits rather than "grind" them but compared to my mill there was a lot more finer material.

ask the seller if they have flat burrs or a conical type plate set, it says 61mm knife but flat or ? i reckon flat plates would be better

in the end i bought a mashmaster mini, a good mill is money worth spending i reckon.

those grinders spin very fast so you have no control over the speed just the gap

i mucked about with a proper commercial coffee grinder i had (rossi RR45) but it looked like it created a lot of flour.
i opened up the gap a fair way so it would sort of just rub them into bits rather than "grind" them but compared to my mill there was a lot more finer material.

ask the seller if they have flat burrs or a conical type plate set, it says 61mm knife but flat or ? i reckon flat plates would be better

in the end i bought a mashmaster mini, a good mill is money worth spending i reckon.

Thanks.

Cool looking bar:

Cool bar on Ebay

I looked at buying it myself (offline) but it is too big for me so I thought I would post up here. I will attach a couple of photos that the seller sent me.

Email Bruce on [email protected]

Located at Toukley on the Central Coast so fairly handy to people in Newcastle, Central Coast or Northern Syd.

front.jpgback.jpgsizes.jpg

Hope it goes to a good home. Has given me a few ideas on building a bar as well which is good.

Cheers, Pok

Holds 1/2 kilo. Anyone used one of these? are they any good??? Might end up with an arm like Popeye

I currently use one and it does the job, just takes a while and adds time to your brew day.

Takes me about 20 - 30 mins for 5kg grain.

If you're worried about ending up with one arm like Popeye, just use the arm that Mrs. Palmer doesn't use and it should balance them out. :D

Ugly bar but has heaps of gear, taps, keg connections, chiller box, temprite unit.

Could probably be best for parts.

Linky

Back