• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i always thought it was because you don't have to pay tax, and no way to track it. :D

OT...

I've never understood this. Why is cash inherently more valuable than bank deposit/pay pal/money order/bank cheque? I sold my car recently and had all sorts of idiots ringing me and offering me $3,000 less than the car was worth and saying "cash in hand"...

Same thing happened to me selling my Mum's car - some tool rings up with an offer that's just a plain insult - half the asking price.

Hasn't even seen the car and says "You'll never get that for it".

Wish I'd kept his number because I got the asking price less $100 B)

Perth Gumtree...

Flat Pack Commercial Snap Freezer Panels - FREE!

17 assorted sized (approx. 1200mm wide x 3000mm long x 300mm thick Fridge panels.

Will need own transport to remove from our factory premises in Landsdale.

We can forklift them onto your truck on this end.

Want these gone as soon as possible.

Call Andy on 0408 031 424

i always thought it was because you don't have to pay tax, and no way to track it. :D

Private sales aren't taxable. It's because commercial entities do better deals for "cash", because credit comes with surcharges and is obviously less "strings attached". This includes EFTPOS, Debit card, Money order, EFT etc. Offering physical cash and expecting a discount in a private sale is a highly retarded act, which I find frustrating enough to become offensive by retort.

Private sales aren't taxable. It's because commercial entities do better deals for "cash", because credit comes with surcharges and is obviously less "strings attached". This includes EFTPOS, Debit card, Money order, EFT etc. Offering physical cash and expecting a discount in a private sale is a highly retarded act, which I find frustrating enough to become offensive by retort.

I'm with you. If someone is offering me a bank cheque for $500 for something I'm selling or $480 in cash. I'll take the bank cheque thanks very much and spend the extra $20 on beer.

Anyway back on topic - someone buy the fridge. I'm trying to ring a mate in Qld about this who's just getting into brewing but his phone is off!

Beautiful stainless fridge, 3 taps and 3 party kegs, for free..... What the **** is the catch!?

it needs a new motor and ways a ******* tonne....

gone. Did an AHBer get it?

Mate of mine did. Will see what the deal is when we pick it up. Will probably give some more cash than $1 if its all in working order.

Finally we can get into kegging!

Only a week after we just bought 250 bottles from ebay... Sheeeeiiiittttttt!

when you go to pick it up they chop you up into steaks and store you in the fridge

"how sweet fresh meat".....

If I dont post anything after the weekend contact the police ;)

wow awsome catch mate. has taps on the side too so itss all set up. gotta be quick. mind you if i got that i would have no where to put it lol.

Comes complete with the 'CUB' stamp of approval
Picard2.gif

Latest posts

Back