• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the unit is labelled at 2000W, but the text says it can switch 800W. What am I missing?
+/-1 degree looks a bit inprecise?
will have a look at it when it arrives. If its possible to safely do so, I'll strip it and post pics.

why wont they be swapped?
Sodastream have replaced these with new aluminium cylinders that contain less c02 (therefore you are paying more). There was a grace period a few years ago, however you can't get them swapped over anymore. They are very old!

Cheers,

Clint

Sodastream have replaced these with new aluminium cylinders that contain less c02 (therefore you are paying more). There was a grace period a few years ago, however you can't get them swapped over anymore. They are very old!

Cheers,

Clint

FYI from soda stream today i asked
"
Hi maheel
Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately the old style SodaStream cylinders are no longer up for exchange. The best way to dispose of the cylinder is to drop it off at your local tip or council.

May I suggest, if you would like to get back into using SodaStream your best option would be to purchase a new drinks maker. You are more than welcome to check out our website www.sodastream.com.au or browse our current range of products in store."

well it looks like a 9kg bottle not sure there worth but cant be cheap. but it looks old as with most of the gear so would look into if you can refill it or not and how much to get it tested to fill it

For those interested in this pack, the bottle is dated 2003 (i asked on ebay), so well out of date from my understanding.

Gas bottles have a 10 year expiry on them (other than fire extinguishers, if they are to be used for putting out fires, have 5 years)

So it has about 2 years left on it.

UNLESS,

It expired in 2003 then what I just said has absolutely no relevance to this ebay sale.

HC

Gas bottles have a 10 year expiry on them (other than fire extinguishers, if they are to be used for putting out fires, have 5 years)

So it has about 2 years left on it.

UNLESS,

It expired in 2003 then what I just said has absolutely no relevance to this ebay sale.

HC

they also look like renters so you can't fill em any way.

Latest posts

Back