• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adelaide (posts worldwide) : Dual PID temperature control timer and contactor panel $295 or Make an Offer

Wow it is almost ready to rumble. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Dual-PID-temper...=item19c70d268a

2 x Fuji PXZ4-TAY2-5V PID temperature control modules

1 x Omron timer module

2 x Allen Bradley 3 phase contactor (currently wired with contacts paralleled up to switch a big single phase load)

Various switches, indicators relay, breaker etc as pictured.

a bargin for that gear, mounted and wired in an enclosure

A couple of temp/humidity data loggers for anyone interested in measuring the temp/humidity in their fermenting/curing fridge. These babies are pretty good quality, especially 2 of them for $25 delivered!

None of my laptops do, but my desktop does. Of course it's never been used, and I unplugged it last time I had the case open ;)

A couple of temp/humidity data loggers for anyone interested in measuring the temp/humidity in their fermenting/curing fridge. These babies are pretty good quality, especially 2 of them for $25 delivered!

T-Tec also sell the thermochron range of iButton devices made by maxim-ic. These a lot more robust (SS casing/polypropylene seal). DS1921G - 24 bucks + GST each and software is available for free from OEM or let me know, I've got the legal free version. Only temperature, no humidity, those are more expensive. They are bloody perfect for attaching to stuff, tiny and really reliable. Reader cable from t-tec is quite cheap too. Actually, there is a hand held reader for 240 bucks that simply scans the little iButtons. Just a more water/temperature/chemical resistant option than those. There are high temperature versions around as well that can be absolutely perfect for attaching to mash runs etc.

The OEM also sells the sensor in button part without the logger in it if you want to hook it up to your own live monitoring system. Look up iButton on maxim-ic.com.

Latest posts

Back