• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone looking for a fridge, it is worth signing up to you local freecycle group, - picked up a 275 l all fridge in good condition - can now finally brew at the correct temperature. :icon_cheers:

http://www.freecycle.org/group/AU/
Don't bother with the Ipswich group... Unless you're after box lots of other peoples half used hand moisturisers or random boxes full of unspecified crap. If you want to get rid of that sort of thing though, they seem to get snapped up rather quickly, surprisingly.

CNC AND CUPCAKE WORLD <- these guys sell cheap "Beer Brewing Equipment" and are just up the road.
However they do not answer (multiple) Ebay or website questions about their products or if they can be picked up rather than shipped.
They have almost 6000 Ebay sales so I guess someone from here has purchased from them before, but can anyone tell me what the deal is?

CNC AND CUPCAKE WORLD <- these guys sell cheap "Beer Brewing Equipment" and are just up the road.
However they do not answer (multiple) Ebay or website questions about their products or if they can be picked up rather than shipped.
They have almost 6000 Ebay sales so I guess someone from here has purchased from them before, but can anyone tell me what the deal is?

yep, I've bought plenty there, there are just down the road from me.

I think the seller (Naomi I think) is related to Kee from Keg King as the basically sell all of there stuff.

I purchased my first few kegs from them and found them to be pretty good with questions and service. I am in Sydney and needed delivery quickly and they overnighted them so the goods arrived on my doorstep the next day. No affiliation etc, just a satisfied customer.

Latest posts

Back