• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kelbygreen thanks again
While you are there - is there one question I can ask them that would immediately tell me which one they are selling?? Is there a single distinguishing feature between firestone and corny apart from getting them to measure the nuts???
any info appreciated
Cheers
BBB
2 of my kegs have the Firestone posts. These are taller and have their posts 180 degrees apart.
My other kegs also have the Firestone posts, and are shorter and the posts are about 90 degrees apart.
I assumed people mixed and matched the posts.

Type A is for Spartanburg or Firestone Challenger V, VI, and Super Challenger.

Type B is for Cornelius.

Type C is for older Firestone Challenger (no V or VI) and John Wood 85.

I see.

So, I'm guessing it would need a hell of a clean to get rid of decades of soap residue. After which, would it actually be any good for brewing?

Stillscottish uses one successfully.

hey brewers!

While surfing the EBAY for homebrewing stuff, found this great deal on copper coil. I called the dude and he said its 18m sections of "soft" copper meaning its annealed so should be easy to handle. $45 a roll plus $15 for postage anywhere is vic. thats damn cheap for me not having to get out of bed to get some of this stuff.

also the seller is located in moorabbin

Perfect for immersion chillers.

linky below! only another 16hrs i think left.

1/2 inch copper on ebay

happy hunting.

Why is it that every bloody urn on ebay is 1000 miles away? The All-Grain Gods are conspiring against me...

Latest posts

Back