• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is more gear than I need and more money the finance minister will let me spend at the moment.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

The $500 Buy it now prices seems like a bargain.

Is there anyone out there that would interested in split the purchase and sharing the gear. I'm really only after one of the gas cylinders and a 9 litre keg (or two).

A 3 way split woul be ideal. 1 gas cylinder and 1 keg each (but it will be hard to split up the fridge)

PM me if your interested.

Or if your keen on it all for yourself - feel free to snap it up

Location - Melb eastern suburbs (Boronia)

I'm watchin this one myself, if it comes through I'd be happy to send a cylinder and keg your way ;)

I'm watchin this one myself, if it comes through I'd be happy to send a cylinder and keg your way ;)

They look like standard size kegs to me. not 10L ones. The two that are the same are ex coke ones afai can tell. ~ 19L. Still a great buy.

They look like standard size kegs to me. not 10L ones. The two that are the same are ex coke ones afai can tell. ~ 19L. Still a great buy.

I thought the same thing about the kegs....they dont look like small ones do they.

Good luck with the auction (i wont bid against you) if you win PM me and we can work something out about a cylinder.

Do you know about "sniping" on ebay? It just puts a bid on 5 seconds before the end. saves you getting into bidding war that pushes the price up.

Cheers
Paul

Those CO2 bottles look like Supagas tagged bottles.

You don't own them, you have to rent them so this bloke isn't actually selling you a bottle. The minute you try to get it refilled you will be slugged rent - $120 per year PER BOTTLE assuming they are the 10kg bottles plus ~$40 each to refill.

Got all excited at that price and then read ' it doesn't get cool'.......bummer, could still be useful though

So its a glass door cupboard then?

It is insulated though.

Its only a couple of hundred to get a regas

They generally won't regas if they can't find the leak and fix it. I just went through trying to get someone to regas a chest freezer. Didn't happen.

Dead fridge works fine with a few frozen bottles to cool or a heatpad to warm. Insulated box although i wouldn't pay money for one.

I tried to give away my old workhorse that i used for 2 years after she died brewing lagers and ales alike.

Sorry if this is off topic, but this seems to be the best forum for my question: is there any reason the 18/10 stainless steel 36L/50L pots available on ebay at the moment would NOT be suitable for my AG boiling pot? They seem to be $100 cheaper than what I'll get from a HBS and $100 more expensive than the thin, badly welded, crap-handled things available at my local disposals store... I am not a big ebay user and am maybe a bit old fashioned by I get easily spooked by buying things I can't actually physically inspect beforehand.

I have a tax return just waiting to launch me into proper sized AG (getting tired of all that work for 14 L of beer).

Any input would be appreciated.

Sorry if this is off topic, but this seems to be the best forum for my question: is there any reason the 18/10 stainless steel 36L/50L pots available on ebay at the moment would NOT be suitable for my AG boiling pot? They seem to be $100 cheaper than what I'll get from a HBS and $100 more expensive than the thin, badly welded, crap-handled things available at my local disposals store... I am not a big ebay user and am maybe a bit old fashioned by I get easily spooked by buying things I can't actually physically inspect beforehand.

I have a tax return just waiting to launch me into proper sized AG (getting tired of all that work for 14 L of beer).

Any input would be appreciated.
Can you place a link to them - there are hundreds of pots for sale on ebay....

Latest posts

Back