• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id rather just put my bid in, and let the universe sort it out.

"The universe is hostile
So impersonal
Devour to survive, so it is
So it's always been" TOOL, Vicarious

That being said, good luck with! :icon_cheers:

Cheers SJ

Are they real or not? $53.65 each delivered for a 4 keg buy.... 10 keg buy delivered for $51.70each.... :unsure: Pretty good...
His mobile number is listed, i've just asked him if pickup is available.

When I know, and if I get any i'll report back.

50ltr Kegs from the Keg King, not bad price for legal kegs... :icon_cheers:

50ltr Legal Kegs with Rubber Tops and Bottoms

;) CB

Hmm they're tempting for me coz I could pick em up and save freight.
Anyone turned one of these into a kettle before? might even be worth it for a decent sized HLT
for me if you can remove the rubber base easy enough ( I currently use 2 x 15l stockpots)

Hmm they're tempting for me coz I could pick em up and save freight.
Anyone turned one of these into a kettle before? might even be worth it for a decent sized HLT
for me if you can remove the rubber base easy enough ( I currently use 2 x 15l stockpots)

I am sure it would be easy enough to make a kettle [Keggle] out of it... great price!!

Or check you pubs carpark/loading bay :ph34r:

HAHA!

I am sure it would be easy enough to make a kettle [Keggle] out of it... great price!!

Or check you pubs carpark/loading bay :ph34r:

HAHA!
6 months ago the pub down the road installed 2 cam's looking at where the kegs are stored and the next pud away keeps the kegs under lock and key

Very good price. I'm going to regret not getting one in 6 months time...

Soo cheap pick up!

Good work.

Keep us posted.
The guy is based in Ormeau and pickup is available, just have to work around his schedule.

Workmate is keen to get into kegging and wants 4 so I might pay him a visit on the weekend.

bump.. no bids :(

You need to create a fake user(s). Bid on your own stuff, drive the $ up, create interest...
Easy done, no-one will ever know. And when you win, you've got yourself another lagering fridge, for NUTHIN'
Too easy isnt it :lol:
Sorry mate. Hope it sells - just that everyone's looking at ratings since old keg mate was busted by the AHB eBay police..

Latest posts

Back