• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe 9***7 just want a heap of overpriced kegs?

Not sure why 9***7 wants 19L kegs, he just purchased 3 x A style keg couplers also from the same guy....
Check out all the feedback so far, and items purchased.

Not sure why 9***7 wants 19L kegs, he just purchased 3 x A style keg couplers also from the same guy....
Check out all the feedback so far, and items purchased.
That cracks me up. This shonkly enlglish as a second language guy must think the general community is less intellignent than himself. I think statistically he would be at the low end of the bell curve!!

I did have some correspondence with the guy last week regarding 20 kegs. He asked how much I would pay, i said $35 each. He replied saying that it cost him more than that to get them to Australia. I asked why he didn't just tell me how much he wanted. I haven't heard back. He does have a good relation ship with 9***7, but to give the guy credit there is an 'unrelated' buyr n***8.

I think he is ass hole

It would be better if I was intellneigntnt enuff to spelll proper

i just wish ebay had not made it possible to hide bidders names its getting harder and harder to prove shill bidding

User has been delt with. Not sure what ebay did but they no longer have any items for sale.

Am I missing something here - yeah seller is a tool with 100% call BUT how do you know who is bidding on what?? I don't see it in the pic above... or any other history on each item I have looked onto??

FFS, no affiliation just wondering how you guys are reading ebay in such a detailed manner??

:blink:

If you hover over the username of the bidder you can see there bidding stats. Shill bidders usually give themselves away by having a very high number of bids with the seller.

Check the ONLY feedback of the Seller - earthmovingaus

Check the feedback of the ONLY person that has left feedback for the seller - 79926717

Dodgy as bro...

Just thought id share this link with those interested, its for a "Drip Tray - Home Brew - 350 mm x 150 mm - splash backBrand New Stainless Steel - Beer - Fridge Mount" :icon_cheers:

Picked mine up from the Post Office on Monday and am quite happy with it, Express Post, Free P&H and pretty cheap IMO.. THey also have Countertop ones also...

:icon_chickcheers: CB

That doesn't appear to have the pump mechanism.

It looks like a beer engine but in reality is just a beer tap. The keg would need to be pressurised - pull the handle , open the tap
, beer pours out. Lift the handle , shut the tap, beer stops flowing.

Regards

Graeme

lol why would you advertise something that you want to win?!

I've got my eye on it now too :)

Simple really, most stuff on ebay ends up on these pages, and usually results in a flurry of activity.

It would end up here anyway, I am just putting my hand up and saying, 'i have seen this, and bid on it' to try and reduce a last minute bidding war, against AHB brethren

If you really want it, you will outbid me regardless. I won't be crying in my beer about it.

Not often brew gear pops up in my local suburb tho ;-)

exactly. and why would you yourself not snipe and bid early?

jbidwatcher.. free, open source, cross platform and extremely effective.

reVox

Because I am not that hung up on ebay, or sniping.
Id rather just put my bid in, and let the universe sort it out.

Latest posts

Back