• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2x 40L kegs
IMG_5336.jpg
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/282448075234

How did they do that to the keg top
Would make a good pressure fermentor

It would make a mad pressure Fermenter, if it were but a smidge closer to home I'd jump on it.

Benn said:
$60 50L keg with corny style opening,
attachicon.gif
IMG_5337.PNG
That and the tall keg probably shouldn't be still up there, I bought them about a month ago. And a tip for free (that I didn't realise until I got them home) is that is a Mytton Rodd/Racetrack opening & posts, so while it is ball lock the Corny stuff doesn't fit it. Still trying to sort out what to do there (the other keg didn't come with all the fittings)

That's strange, I have a 19l mytton rodd keg and my normal ball lock disconnects fit it fine.

loco88 said:
That and the tall keg probably shouldn't be still up there, I bought them about a month ago. And a tip for free (that I didn't realise until I got them home) is that is a Mytton Rodd/Racetrack opening & posts, so while it is ball lock the Corny stuff doesn't fit it. Still trying to sort out what to do there (the other keg didn't come with all the fittings)
Mytton rodd kegs use different orings and such, the posts can be sourced from Grain n' grape they also have oring kits how ever I believe our other sponsor has the oring kits at a better price.

Mardoo said:
I'm pretty sure he means posts and some of the seals
"Posts" is definitely the word I was looking for.

malt junkie said:
Mytton rodd kegs use different orings and such, the posts can be sourced from Grain n' grape they also have oring kits how ever I believe our other sponsor has the oring kits at a better price.
Yeah, it's missing a prv, gas post, and needs new seals. Hard to justify paying the cost of a corny keg for a few bits to complete another one though :unsure:

Aaah sorry, I'm unconfused now. Great kegs if you can get them complete but yes - expensive if you have to rebuild.

Not eBay or gumtree, but I just picked up a 50L SS stock pot from Freddy's outdoor on sale for 69.99. It was the last one - don't know where others are.

yochris77 said:
Not eBay or gumtree, but I just picked up a 50L SS stock pot from Freddy's outdoor on sale for 69.99. It was the last one - don't know where others are.
Freddy's outdoor is that new never heard of before.

Bridges said:
30L corny keg Blayney NSW pretty cool, but I'm not sure the seller doesn't come off as a bit of a knob based on his listing. Still if you got it at starting price could be great as a keg or even as a pressurized fermeter.
i scored the and the other one for 55 bucks.
once i got him talking he kept offering me more gear

Latest posts

Back