• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two 19 liter and one 9.5 liter kegs, one 7kg CO2 gas cylinder plus regulator, one 30 liter fermenter, tubing and push connectors and I'll even throw in a beer tap. $3,000 to replace.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sippy-downs/miscellaneous-goods/home-brew-essentials/1143123443

ymT1uNz.jpg

Hey guys,

EBAY is giving $10 off when you spend $50 (excluding postage) by using the code CHOCCY until midnight 16th April. Can be used up to two times.

Happy Easter!

30L corny keg Blayney NSW pretty cool, but I'm not sure the seller doesn't come off as a bit of a knob based on his listing. Still if you got it at starting price could be great as a keg or even as a pressurized fermeter.

Im sure that he does come accross as a knob. Maybe if he actually included some actual photos of the fittings which look like they may be missing buyers wouldn't need to ask.

I agree earle, wasn't even sure I wanted to help him out by putting it up here, but kegs like that don't come up every day.

Definite knobsville! Those are 44 litres total, 40 litres useable (9 UK gallons). I use them for pressurised fermenting. They rock! New seals will run you around $20. I've gotten most of mine around the $70 mark. It's not uncommon to pay $150 for one of these in working condition.

Latest posts

Back