• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well then...

Won the auction! Not a bad price for the lot! Might have been better off if... Hahahaha joking alright price for the andale tap in snaplok

good4whatAlesU said:
Interesting "microbrewery" for sale Katoomba. Not a great deal of detail in the listing but might be worth a gander. I'd go and take a look if I were closer...

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Micro-Brewery-/122373456262?nav=SEARCH
I've been watching this for a few months now trying to figure out if it's a still or a brewery
come very close to clicking buy it now a few times...

Sent the guy an email but no reply yet. It would be good to see a few more detailed pics and find out where it came from...

I think it would be worth a visit to find out, but it's 1800k round trip from here..

sp0rk said:
I've been watching this for a few months now trying to figure out if it's a still or a brewery
come very close to clicking buy it now a few times...
was thinking the same, looks stillish to me

edit not intersted in buying

Yep agreed, looks more like components for a still (and bottling) ... hard to tell though. The bottling line itself would be worth a quid if functional.

Group buy for a collab distillery?
I'm sure Yob can provide us some RIS barrels for aging

Latest posts

Back